Advertisement

Found over $900 worth of sunglasses, a fishing magnet, more cool treasures, and a bunch of trash!!!

Found over $900 worth of sunglasses, a fishing magnet, more cool treasures, and a bunch of trash!!! In this video, While scuba diving in the American River, I find 4 name brand sunglasses totaling to over $900! As well as, some other cool pairs of sunglasses, a fishing magnet, some vapes, my first dollar bill, A DEAD BEAVER, a hard drive, a cannon camera lens, some cool fishing lures, and a bunch of trash like always!

Hey everybody, I'm Mike. I scuba dive in the lakes and rivers around Sacramento, CA, searching for lost treasures and cleaning up the trash along the way as well. Also, I always try my best to return anything I find to it's original owner.

If you like this video and would like to see more, please like, subscribe, and share with your friends. Every extra subscriber helps me clean up even that much more trash out of the river and reunite even that many more people with their lost valuables!

Thank you for watching and all of your support!

river treasure,diving,scuba,treasure,American River,Ray Ban,Oakley,Maui Jim,Electric,trash,clean up,sacramento,merman mike,sunglasses,fishing magnet,wholesome,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar