Advertisement

Different Type of Shoes used to play in cricket । क्रिकेट में इस्तेमाल होनेवाले जूते

Different Type of Shoes used to play in cricket । क्रिकेट में इस्तेमाल होनेवाले जूते Different Type of Shoes used to play in cricket । क्रिकेट में इस्तेमाल होनेवाले जूते

Subscribe us for FREE--

I'm the owner of the audio track(Excluding Music which is royalty free).The videos and Images I've used in this video is purely demonstration purpose only.I've found them through search engine (mostly royalty free). So I'm really grateful to them.If I've used any other's content then i will definitely credit him.

Still you've something to say?
contact me - rahasyalives@gmail.com

Music Credit - Bensound

And Music by Kevin MacLeod
Artist:

Copyright Disclaimer :-

Under Section 107 of the Copyright Act 1976, allowance is made for "fair use" for purposes such as criticism,comment, news reporting,teaching, scholarship, and research. Fair use is a use permitted by copyright statute that might otherwise be infringing. Non-profit,educational or personal use tips the balance in favor of fair use.

#SportsTimeHindi

Sports Time Hindi,Sports Time,cricket,Sports,Cricket Secrets,shoes market,cricket shoes,batsman shoes,fast bowler shoes,different shoes in cricket,different shoes used in cricket,international cricket shoes,indian cricketer tying shoelace,indian cricketer shoes,shoes,sports shoes,cricketer shoe,dhoni shoes price,dhoni shoe,kohli shoe,bowling shoes,cricket shoe brand,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar