Advertisement

Close Encounter with the monkeys in New Israel,MAKILALA North Cotobato PHILIPPINES

Close Encounter with the monkeys in New Israel,MAKILALA North Cotobato PHILIPPINES #newisrael #makilala #northcotobato
#philippines #cute #monkey #onlyinthephilippines
I had a close encounter with a group of monkey's in a place called New Israel which part of the Municipality of Makilala in North Cotobato a province in Mindanao,Philippines.I have seen monkey's in the past in a Zoo and in Subic Zambales but really far..but in New Israel...me and my friends Joe and Jen Belisario was able to interact with them...not only that we werw told that they were part of the community there...it was an amazing experience for us because we never expexted that the monkey's are so friendly just dont touch them.watch my short vlog to see them

PHILIPPINES

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar