Advertisement

Call Of Duty Mobile Montage

Call Of Duty Mobile Montage This is my first time doing a montage video, please don't judge me about it because I know that I'm really not too good like professional youtubers would make theirs. I've always thought about it and seen if it could be easy to create, especially with the type of editor. I stand on that montages can sometimes bring up a challenge of mixing up clips of gameplay and putting it into beats of a song, thought it can be fun to create too

The music in this video is Come With me now, by Kongos

Song -

Creator -

©Music is to be use for fair use, not for profit

I hope you enjoy this short montage, and make sure you go check Kongos music out

If you want more, stay tuned by liking this video 👍 subscribe ❤ and most importantly, turn that notification bell on so you don't miss a single video 👀

Call Of Duty,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar