Advertisement

Beachboy Arnold T800 And Cassie Cage Meet up in the Wrong Timeline

Beachboy Arnold T800 And Cassie Cage Meet up in the Wrong Timeline Cassie Cage Meets BeachBoy Arnold Terminator T800 in the wrong timeline in raccoon city. In this video I used RE2 Cassie Cage Mod and BeachBoy Terminator Mod to create these unique scenes. I edited the raw footage and added the voice over of Cassie and Arnold line by line. Enjoy

*Channel description*
BabyZone is a channel that provides unique videos, game mods, high quality guides, easter eggs, tips & tricks, and playthrough of video games. I help entertain & educate my viewers through my unique videos, game mods and walkthrough footages which are all recorded and edited by me. I have written permission from the publisher for the games I cover.

mk 11,mortal kombat 11,mortal kombat 11 terminator,terminator gameplay,terminator gameplay first look,terminator t 800 gameplay,terminator t-800,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar