Advertisement

ASMR | Binaural tapping, clicks, and combing

ASMR | Binaural tapping, clicks, and combing (HeadPhones are Recommended but you don’t have to)

Thank you for watching my content. Your time on this video is Appreciated

Howdy everyone, How is your day going so far, I am curious because everyone has a story to tell. You should tell yours.

Subscribe if you would like to see more of my content.

/\/\/\/\/\NEW VIDEOS EVERY WEEK/\/\/\/\
Click on the Notification Bell so you don’t miss any

/\/\/\/\/\/My Equipment/\/\/\/\
Camera -
Battery Charger -
Mic -
Lighting -
Clothing - at your local Walmart or Target
Makeup - Waking up and Taking a shower

If you are reading this then you should recommend some charity organizations in the comment section. If you haven’t read my Description yet.
I want to become a Philanthropist -(a person who seeks to promote the welfare of others, especially by the generous donation of money to good causes.) someday in my life. :/

Aay ess emm arrr (ASMR)
Autonomous sensory meridian response
- is an experience characterized by a static-like or tingling sensation on the skin that typically begins on the scalp and moves down the back of the neck and upper spine.

Recommended ASMRist
Any ASMRist just type in ASMR and go to filter and click on upload date( Last Hour) and Sort by Upload Date and support them.

Intro and Outro
Melody made by me and the cool parts made by my brother

Follow me on Instagram ( Im not very social on social media)
@meyo_ASMR

ASMR,Tingles,Triggers,meyoasmr,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar