Advertisement

A Typical Fall Day In The Garden | Harvest, Planting & Clean Up

A Typical Fall Day In The Garden | Harvest, Planting & Clean Up Today I set up the camera on the tripod as I went about a typical Fall day in the garden. First, I cut back the Wisteria vine growing on the garden arbor to allow more sun to reach the Washington Navel Orange tree. After that I went about harvesting some Pineapple Quince from one of the fruit trees. I then planted a bit of store bought garlic to get a jump start on next years growing season. And finally I took a closer look at a volunteer Malabar Spinach plant that has started to produce berries and seed. Thanks for watching!

Fall,Gardening,Harvest,California,Wisteria,Pineapple quince,Garlic,Malabar Spinach,Washington Navel Orange,Backyard Chickens,Garden Harvest,Garden Duties,Garden Arbor,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar