Advertisement

A Tainted Queen | Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight | Finale

A Tainted Queen | Momodora: Reverie Under the Moonlight | Finale ~ The curse must get lifted. ~

After Partners In Time's completion I had some free air for any game that I wanted until I actually begin plans for spooky games. And I had forgotten about this game since I remember purchasing it in the same bundle as Lisa: The Painful. Its a metriodvania with touhou-like elements. The pixel art looks amazing and the sound-track is pretty great. Out of spite of my sanity I decided to switch things to hard mode, and yes, this is completely blind btw. W-w-wish me luck... For those that would rather watch my streams live I stream everyday starting around 10:30-11pm-ish for atleast 3 hours, so drop a follow or join my discord to see when I go live!
Stream-
Twitter-
Discord-
Patreon:

#Gaming,#Let's Play,#Momodora,playthrough,walkthrough,stream,twitch,twitch.tv/jojojosey,blind,hard mode,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar