Advertisement

Why Battlefield V Isn't Fun

Why Battlefield V Isn't Fun ▼ About this Video:
Camper friendly weapons
Poor visibility
Lack of Balance
Issues with latency
no sort of sbmm in tdm or sq cq.



I'm not sure If I'll bother with BFV anymore, I'll try to finish up the breda video I was planning on doing but
no promises right now. There are just so many parts of the game that get in the way of any form of enjoyment.

Most of the time when you're stomping it's almost effortless to the point of no enjoyment, it almost feels like you're helpless when on the receiving end of it. Theres no middle ground that
leads to a fun gaming experience. I could fire BF4 up right now and feel the difference instantly.

The enjoyable team based game modes like grind and rush are on this stupid rotational thing so you're left with conquest game modes, why ?

I'm not trying to shit on dice developers. It's obvious with the patch notes that they're working to fix issues and smooth out
clunkyness that currently exists. It's just a shame that with these fixes, new issues occur.

Also 1 shot rifle variants like the boys and panzer are straight up boring and campy, the ttk on mmgs is stupidly fast.
can we stop giving these styles of play more options ?

If you have instagram, consider following me below I post daily clips from multiple fps
games.

▼ Connect with me:

Instagram @ Davichimmo

Twitter @ DavichiTV

Gameoh @Davichimmo

▼ Music Used:

gaming,pc,fun,rpg,mmo,massive,multiplayer,online,game,davichi,battlefield 5,battlefield v,electronic arts,why bfv sucks,bfv,first person shooter,fps,bfv fps,balance in bfv,bfv balancing issues,bfv campers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar