Advertisement

Things that need to be talked about more

Things that need to be talked about more EVERYTHING YOU NEED TO KNOW RIGHT HERE:

In this video I talk about things that people need to talk about more. Some of these topics are very controversial, but I truly believe that people need to talk about them more in order to help others. Be nice to others because we are all fighting a battle. If you guys ever need someone to talk to my comment section is always open!

Suicide
Depression
Therapy
Parenting
Surgery
Toxic People

God wants someone to hear this:


Follow my journey as a surrogate:


Watch my pregnancy lookbook here:


SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS! Leave me a comment with what you would like to see from me on this channel! Welcome to my channel!

ABOUT ME:
My name is Harmony :) I have a 5 year old son named Elijah and I’m from California ☀️ I am pregnant with my second pregnancy as a surrogate for a family who can't carry their baby and I am documenting my journey on here. I LOVE make up and am a freelance makeup artist at MAC in my hometown. I love vlogging my life, making make up tutorials, curly hair videos, and lifestyle videos so if you want to follow me on my journey don’t forget to SUBSCRIBE ❤️

WHAT I USE:
Camera: Sony a5100
Editing Software: Final Cut Pro X

STALK ME!
Instagram: @harmsssssss
Twitter: @harmsssssss
Snapchat: harmonylynn215

never run out of things to say,how to keep a conversation going,conversation starters,how to talk to girls,things to say,parenting,mental health,things people don't talk about enough,Harmony,Harmony Jones,advice,mom shaming,therapy,how to find a therapist you like,surgery,boob jobs,controversial topics,talking about things that are unconfortable,San Diego,California,Los Angeles,Vlogs,Daily Vlogger,inform yourself,the more you know,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar