Advertisement

So What If Elon Musk Says Life Is a Simulation

So What If Elon Musk Says Life Is a Simulation You don't think they know that we, in this community, will reject everything that Elon Musk and Neil the Doughnut Boy says? They will massage the truth, and then hijack it later. I don't care what those two, or MIT says about a fluid reality. I will form my own conclusions. If their conclusions are similar, I will suspect they will try to hijack our understanding in the 9th inning so I'll be ready for it. I'm not going to run in the other direction just because Elon Musk says something. Oh, Elon says this is a simulated realm. The truther playbook says I must run in the other direction. Sure, I have said to react that way regarding the big things the system wants us to do, but that's not the same as a single comment from Lone Skum.

Elon Musk,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar