Advertisement

Metal detecting in the UK is in a total mess

Metal detecting in the UK is in a total mess This last couple of years we have seen all sorts of bad publicity surrounding our hobby, and this last 3 weeks in particular have been dreadful.
There's the stupid incident at the CTTS rally weekend with their 'space cake' incident for example, then there's complaints about the Detectival (again), then this last two days its all about the Scottish £2million dispute and Harry (iDetect) having a rant on his live stream.
My question to Harry is why did he take money to promote The Nokta Makro when he really thought it was a shit detector? I think he has betrayed himself and the people who bought that machine.

This hobby has seen a huge resurgence in the last 10 years, non the least this last 5 years. With so many controversial articles hitting our social media, I wonder how long this hobby can survive.

-----------------------------------------------------------

SEND ME MY POSTERS

-----------------------------------------------------------

I am now working on my video content full time, 5 days a week to bring you quality and value. IF you like anything you see, please leave a 'thumbs up' and especially share with others.
To help me keep creating you can support my channel with these links
✅ Buy coin rings, roman posters, t-shirts & more

✅ Support my channel from just $1 a month
✅ Create your own coin ring in my masterclass
✅ How to get free coin rings


My affiliate pages
✅ Detecting equipment
✅ YouTube Thumbnail Creator
✅ Download Tubebuddy for FREE and use this discount code 'hatbuddy' for 20% off if you decide to purchase


1). Let's connect:
🔆 Facebook:
🔆 Twitter
🔆 Send me a personal message, idea, suggestion with this form.

----------------------------------------------------------------


2). Other videos you might enjoy.
➡️ My most recent video
➡️ My most popular video
➡️ My coin ring making playlist
➡️ DIY and craft projects.

----------------------------------------------------------------


🎵 Music:
The Man With The Hat' Title Music & Lyrics by Stephen Auker
Others by epidemicsound.com
© 2014-19, Stephen Auker. All Rights Reserved

#metaldetecting #streaming #livestream

metal detecting,metal detectorists,metal detetcing in the UK,social media,metal detecting groups,harry idetect,idetect,ctts rally,space cake,detectival,detectival 2019,metal detecting t-shirts,the man with the hat,metal detecting dealers,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar