Advertisement

Making a Large Tag with Flip Down Pocket and Little Note Pad

Making a Large Tag with Flip Down Pocket and Little Note Pad Welcome back to my channel.
In this video I show you how to make a really cute Tag with a flip down pocket for a sweet little note pad.
The paper that I used is Papermania Capsule Collection, Parisienne Blue. 12 x 12
Thanks for watching.

The digital kit by Artymaze that has the beautiful roses in it is called Romanti Rose and also I use the Tickey Oddments digital kit by Arymaze.

Instagram

Etsy



Please take a look at my facebookpage:


This is my other passion, painting Dragon eyes, Please take a look at my Facebook page.


If you liked my video, please give it a thumbs up and subscribe to my channel to see more upcoming videos.

If you have any questions please comment below or feel free to email me.

gi.kerr@yahoo.com

Thank you X Love and Hugs Gi X

tags,Making a Large Tag with Flip Down Pocket and Little Note Pad,making tags,tag book,recycled,upcycled tags,flip down pocket,note pads,tutorial,junk journal tutorial,junk journal embellishments,gi kerr,flip tags,decorated envelopes,tag envelope,junk journal crafts,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar