Advertisement

EP 2 DAY 1 SEPTEMBOUNCE. OVERCOMING FEAR OF HEIGHTS ON A BIG WHEEL! FRESH AIR FAMILY ADVENTURES

EP 2 DAY 1 SEPTEMBOUNCE. OVERCOMING FEAR OF HEIGHTS ON A BIG WHEEL! FRESH AIR FAMILY ADVENTURES Ever had a fear that is holding you back? I take on my biggest fear: the big wheel. I hate heights and this fear is holding me back from being a proper father as my son wants to go on theme park rides. Watch as I go through all of the emotions: fear, happiness, sadness, fatigue. During the Septembounce challenge I will show you how to overcome your fears, improve your mental health and get fit in a fun way, too. All this while raising money for Mental Health UK.
The Septembounce challenge is a fitness challenge designed to release your inner child, while bonding with your family. 100,000 bounces, skips or jumps throughout September is designed to get your family off their phones and out of the house.

PLEASE SPONSOR US TO COMPLETE THE 100,000 BOUNCES BY CLICKING THE LINK TO OUR JUSTGIVING PAGE:

WATCH EPISODE ONE TO FIND OUT ALL ABOUT SEPTEMBOUNCE CHALLENGE HERE:

Septembounce Challenge,100000 bounces skips or jumps throughout September,Mental Health UK,Fear of fairground rides,fear of heights,Overcoming fear of heights,Father son bonding,Fresh Air family Adventures,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar