Advertisement

Enjoyment of Being Alone (Sarcasm Intended Below Description)

Enjoyment of Being Alone (Sarcasm Intended Below Description) Activities in the moment what ever it may be, as long as contentment can be fostered and well being renewed then capture it, release it.
Poetry:
I know now how you feel, now, your sense of abandon and methodical betrayal of love, and all the intensities within connections between the heart, mind, physical and spirit. You forfeit all of those things for wrecklessness, restless chaos, anger, work, career, denial, debt, disappointments; while making excuses for everything, why not to dive deeper, tread more rigoursouly into a love connection.

I used to always just focus on love, which fueled my life sustainably.

Now, though, my life is in shambles and I couldn’t care less about anyone who might romantically love me, I don’t need their loving intimacy, it’s too intense and alive. I’d rather carry on numb and live sedated, zombified; but offer all my loving attention, all my strength and will towards my jobs, and to people who don’t deserve my time.

Lack of loving self and another, will turn you into trolls.

End Poem.

Satire,Phone,Samsung,Note10plus,Aura glow,512gb,Device,Gadget,Film,Imovie,iPad,Hobby,Youtube,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar