Advertisement

ANOTHER PREGNANCY | WILL I TRY AGAIN? | SURROGACY

ANOTHER PREGNANCY | WILL I TRY AGAIN? | SURROGACY ANOTHER PREGNANCY | WILL I TRY AGAIN? | SURROGACY
Will I try to get pregnant again with a surrogacy baby? This is the question I answer in today's vlog! It is not easy to try again after a miscarriage, but I really believe in surrogacy.

Fan mail:
Crazy Pieces (Keep it Crazy)
P.O. Box 2562
St. Johns, AZ 85936

Super fans: We really need your help! You can help us translate our uploads, and get credit below each video! Click here to help:

♥FOLLOW US ON SOCIAL MEDIA♥
Instagram:





surrogacy,another pregnancy,will i try again,pregnancy after miscarriage,miscarriage,baby after miscarriage,try again,surrogate mother,pregnant,surrogacy vlog,surrogacy journey,crazy pieces,crazy pieces surrogacy,answer question,surrogacy pregnancy,surrogacy process,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar