Advertisement

4 DUMP AND GO Instant Pot Recipes - Easy Instant Pot Recipes

4 DUMP AND GO Instant Pot Recipes - Easy Instant Pot Recipes I'm sharing with you my favorite Dump and Go Instant Pot Recipes. I love Dump and go recipes because you don't have to use any other pots or pans - only the Instant Pot!

The recipes I'm using today are:
Creamy Enchilada Soup
Beef Stroganoff
Dr Pepper Pulled Pork
And Spicy Chicken and Rice Bowls

I would LOVE to hear what Instant Pot Recipes you want me to share next. :)

Find the printable recipes that I have here:






Find my printable cooking list here:

Instant Pot,Instant Pot recipes,Easy Instant Pot REcipes,Six sisters stuff Instant Pot,Six Sisters STuff instant pot recipes,dump and go instant pot recipes,instant pot chicken,Instant Pot soup,beef stroganoff,pulled pork,dump and go instant pot recipe,dump and go recipes,dump and go slow cooker recipes,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar