Advertisement

TRUE TWIN FLAME LIGHTWORKERS DM FALLING in LOVE FEELING the PAIN DF is BREAKING FREE + 3 SONGS!!!

TRUE TWIN FLAME LIGHTWORKERS DM FALLING in LOVE FEELING the PAIN DF is BREAKING FREE + 3 SONGS!!! Hey beautiful Souls 🦋💕 my name is Katy I am a Divine Feminine and my channel is dedicated to True Twin Flame Lightworkers who identify themself with being on a Spiritual Journey towards Healing and coming into the Energy and Power of being The Lightworker they came here to be. I offer you channeled messages through Tarot and Oracle cards for your Twin Flame Journey, Lightworkers Ascension Process and Souls Healing.

I always go where Spirit leads me 🕯 so expect raw, spontaneous and authentic messages, I always make a total mess out of my cards and don't follow a specific order of card places. I take the original card meanings into account but don't always go with them. I don't do pic a card readings and astrological signs but I will tell you the 4 element energies of the cards if I'm guided to do so.

Would you like to support my work? Your Donation is highly appreciated and any amount is very much welcome. To make a donation simply click the link below. Thank you ❤️💛💚💙💜




***Trigger Warnings***
Please don't shoot the messenger if there are some triggering aspects coming up for you in my readings. And please take into account that something can only trigger you, if there is pain to be triggered in your subconscious in the first place. If there is no pain and no blockages related to a specific topic, then you won't get triggered. But if you do, then I can only urge and encourage you to work on what has triggered you, because triggers are there for a reason. And please ask Spirit, your Higher Self, your Angels, God, Jesus, the Universe and any other spiritual helper you resonate with to actually help you. They will jump in instantly and show you ways that will help you, but you have to ask for that help because you do have free will and they respect your free will. Please get the help you need to release whatever has triggered you and if you feel I could be a helping hand then please let me know and I will see how I can assist.

Thank you for watching.
Love & Light 🕯
Katy

Twin Flame Reading,Twin Flame Energies,Twin Flame meaning,Soul Connections in Separation,Channeled Messages,Intuitive Spirit Messages,Ascension Process,Spiritual Awakening,Tarot,Oracle Card Reading,DM Reading,DF Reading,DM Energie,DF Energie,Twin Flame Union,Karmic,DF Karmic,DM Karmic,Energy Healing,Twin Flame Journey,twin flame reading today,dm to df,dm to karmic,twin flames reading,twin flames energies,twin flames tarot,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar