Advertisement

Shawn Mendes Raises Over $1 Million For His New Foundation!

Shawn Mendes Raises Over $1 Million For His New Foundation! More Celebrity News ►►

Shawn Mendes just launched his own charitable foundation to support the causes his fans are passionate about, and we couldn’t be prouder of him.

What’s up? It’s Emile Ennis Jr. here with Clevver News and our guy Shawn Mendes has already raised over a million dollars for The Shawn Mendes Foundation. The foundation just launched and it’s goal is to support the causes Shawn and his fans are passionate about.

The first two campaigns are with SickKids and REVERB, two organizations close to Shawn’s heart. Shawn shared the news on Instagram with this touching video.

He also wrote quote, “For a long time, I’ve wanted to find a way to amplify the causes that my fans care deeply about, and to further help them make their voices heard. Our generation has the power to change the future of our planet, and to help carry that change forward for so many generations to follow. With that, I’m so excited to announce the launch of @ShawnFoundation, to support causes that are important to my fans and our generation.”

And fans are loving this idea and loving Shawn for thinking of it.

One person commented on his post saying quote, “This is so amazing, THANK U THANK U THANK U for doing this❤”

And another said quote, “Shawn... this is absolutely everything. I have no words to describe how much I love this 🥺❤”

And I couldn’t agree more.

It’s amazing to see celebs using their platform for good, and I can’t wait to see what a difference in the world Shawn will make with this.

And while we’re out here gushing over Shawn, I can’t not mention the photo he posted on Instagram late last night.

Did y’all see this avocado thirst trap? I’m not mad about it.

And neither are so many celebs.

They are flooding Shawn’s comments on his post.

John Mayer wrote quote, “If you’re happy I’m happy”

Hoodie Allen said quote, “avocad-oh u just gonna post shit like this and expect my wife not to leave me!”

And James Charles wrote quote, “Wow a man with taste”

Oh and would you look at that?

Emile Ennis Jr. said quote, “Chest hair that’s all.”

I wonder who that is? He looks like a really nice guy, I’m surprised Shawn hasn’t replied to him yet.

But anywaaaaay, I want to know what you guys think.

Are you excited about the Shawn Mendes Foundation? What charities would you like to see him partner with? And what did y’all think of that avocado pic?

I need to know, share your thoughts down in the comments below.

And while you’re down there, let’s make this relationship YT official. Hit that subscribe button if you haven’t before, trust me, you’re gonna love it. And hit the bell so you’re notified every time we post a new video. Then click right over here for more entertainment news. Thanks for watching I’m Emile Ennis Jr. and I’ll see you next time!

For More Clevver Visit:
Find us on Facebook:
Keep up with us on Instagram:
Follow us on Twitter:
Tweet Me:

Clevver,clevver news,entertainment news,Hearst,Hearst news,newsfeed,celeb news,2019,celeb 2019,celeb news 2019,social media,Shawn Mendes,Shawn Mendes Foundation,Shawn Mendes Foundation Donations,Shawn Mendes 2019,Shawn Mendes Camila Cabello,Shawnmila,Camila Cabello Shawn Mendes Senorita,Camila Cabello Shawn Mendes VMAs,Shawn Mendes Thirst Traps,The Shawn Mendes Foundation,Shawn Mendes Fans,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar