Advertisement

Saying hello and maybe a little CD craft

Saying hello and maybe a little CD craft By: Ilene McInnes,
Mixed media Art and inspiration

Enjoyed my videos?
Consider Help supporting on Patreon so I can continue sharing. I have some special gifts for regular patrons.


International Crafters FB page:
International Crafters YT channel:

My friend and crafty Partner Nicky Parr's channel:


Link to Decoart products? link:




src=" Ilene Barrette McInnes Po Box 83 Crossfield, Po Crossfield,AB, Canada,T0M0S0
Paints By: DecoArts
Link to Decoart products? link:

Thank you so much for Watching! Please subscribe for updated projects, leave a comment and tell me what you think! Thank you so much for your support of me and my channel ! Please enjoy and invite your friends!

Stalk me here:



google.com/+IleneMcInnesCreativityArtistry

src="

Ilene Barrette McInnes Po Box 83 Crossfield, Po Crossfield,AB, Canada,T0M0S0

Ilene McInnes,Ilene McInnes artist,acrylic painting,Artjournaling,Mixed medida Art,Inspiration,Arts and Crafts,Painting,drwaing,crafting,Art tatorial,recycled art,International Crafters,funart,art,to,try,how to art,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar