Advertisement

SADDLE SHOPPING VLOG!! You won’t BELIEVE what I ended up with!!

SADDLE SHOPPING VLOG!! You won’t BELIEVE what I ended up with!! Subscribe to join the Justine Dream Team!!

The Journey of saddle shopping is surprising very hard and...surprising! Here’s a vlog documenting all the twists and turns I ran into along the way! With a super unexpected ending!

MY MERCH:
I partnered with Digital Dapples because of their amazing graphics! You can find my merch on the first page of their website! :D IT'S 15% off!!



PO Box:
Justine Palmer
PO Box 416
Tomball, TX 77375


MY SOCIAL MEDIAS
---------------------
Instagram:


Digital Dapples
-------------------
Link below for 15% off!!

Instagram:



Business email: thepalmersjlp@gmail.com

Saddle,Shopping,Vlog,You,Wont,Believe,What,I ended,Up,With,Ustine,Palmer,Equestrian,Horse,Riding,Is,Hard,Horseback,Pony,Ponies,Stable,Barn,Journey,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar