Advertisement

Psychological Influences of Being Gangstalked by Specific Types of People

Psychological Influences of Being Gangstalked by Specific Types of People Some gangstalked targeted individuals will notice themselves surrounded with the same color of cars, or the same types of people or behaviors. The supercomputer that is connected to everyone’s mind through remote neural monitoring technology can be programmed to stalk a person with a particular behavior or type of person.  This will alter the targeted person’s perspective in the way that it can cause a prejudice or other psychological influence.

As one example, I have been around a lot of crazy people.  I never considered myself to be “gangstalked” by crazy people because most of them were nice to me, but being exposed to so many crazy people over the years has changed my perspective of people in general.  

If the supercomputer is programmed to surround a targeted individual with methamphetamine addicts, for example, they might come to the conclusion that everyone was a meth addict and sneaks around stripping wires off the insides of houses to sell to the recycle center.  In this way, a prejudice could be potentially created against meth addicts and maybe society in general.  This could be done over a period of an entire lifetime or just a short time.

Or if a targeted individual is gangstalked by slutty whores then there might be some psychological effect in the way they look at either slutty acting women or even women in general.  The psychological effects could be interesting.  I am only contemplating the possibilities. 

Since Feb. 2018 I have been experiencing “beta kitten” programming being carried out through mind control technology.  This type of programming influences the mind control target to try to get them to be sexually aggressive or to act like an exhibitionist.  Trying to get me to buy clothes that are more revealing than what I am comfortable wearing in public is one way this type of programming has influenced me.  At first I thought this was because my perpetrators wanted to look at me dressed that way.  Now I think this was for the purpose of influencing another person’s perspective of me.

Near the end of this video my facial expressions were influenced through human interface technology to make me appear distressed when I was not feeling that way.  The technology is sometimes used to alter the way others perceive how I feel.

gangstalking,targeted individual,remote neural monitoring,rnm,human interface,PSYOP,psy op,psychological operation,Psychological operatives,black ops,covert operations,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar