Advertisement

Pick a Card 🔮 Is He|She interested in me TIMELESS Predictions 🍂

Pick a Card 🔮 Is He|She interested in me TIMELESS Predictions 🍂 Today’s video is a pick-a-card oracle/tarot spread.
In this video, we ask the question " Is He/She interested in me? do they like me? do they have a crush on me? do they want to date me? do they want to go out with me?".

Timestamps
#1 03:19
#2 07:29
#3 10:22
#4 13:03

🔮Enjoy my readings? If you wish to leave a tip you can use the Paypal link.
Donations help me to continue my work and will go back into the channel.

Words simply cannot describe just how much your support means to me 💖

Book a reading on Etsy


I hope this reading resonates with you please remember these are general readings so please take what does resonate and leave out what doesn’t!
If none of this reading resonates with you, then that's alright, it just means this video wasn’t for you!

🎴Cards used:
Gaia Oracle Cards - Toni Carmine Salerno
Wisdom Of The Golden Path - Toni Carmine Salerno
.........................................
Disclaimer:
All readings are for entertainment purposes only

All psychic readings and consultations are intended to offer spiritual insight into a person’s personal life and do not in any way, constitute legal, financial, or professional advice.

We do not accept any liability for any action you may have taken from a reading.

All readings should not be used in place of professional help and/or advice.

#pickacard #tarotreading #pickacardreading
.............................
book a reading on etsy

Patreon

Shop merch

Social Media



2nd channel:

.......................................................................
Fluidscape by Kevin MacLeod is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution license (
Source:
Artist:
Thanks for your support!

pick a card,pick a card reading,love reading,career reading,asmr,unintentional asmr,love pick a card,career pick a card,sept 2019,sept 2019 tarot,tarot reading,tarot predictions,tarot cards,charm casting,charmed intuition tarot,charmed,charms,romance angels,magickal herb oracle,oracle cards,charm divination,september 2019,tarot prediction,tarot pick a card,witchlings oracle,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar