Advertisement

New! Bella Elite Contact Lenses| Lens.me/ Discount Code

New! Bella Elite Contact Lenses| Lens.me/ Discount Code Eye see you Divo!





Extra thoughts: I really like these lenses, and I've been wearing the wild honey everyday since this video. They are super comfortable for all day use, and under $50 bucks, also I have a discount code if you want to save more MONEY (cardi-b voice)

discount code- millzladiva10

Lenses from



Become a Lens Freak and Subscribe

Business email- millzladiva@gmail.com
Business Instagram- millzladiva2

Cash app- $millzladiva

millzladiva,solotica,anesthesia contacts,elite contacts,otaku contacts lenses,rio collection,new opacity,comparason videos,natural colors,desio color contacts,lentes de contato,hidrocharm,color cl,lens.me,lensme,hidrocor mel,hidrocor ocre,hidrocor quartzo,solotica graphite,solotica hidrocor parati,copabacana,bella elite contact lenses,wild honey,cloudy grey,emerald green,grey olive,how to put on colored contact lenses,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar