Advertisement

My favorite song of each BTS album (2013-2019)

My favorite song of each BTS album (2013-2019) This was probably one of my hardest BTS videos to make, not only because I needed to decide on one song from each album, but also the editing was a bit challenging today :)
What are your favorite songs from each BTS album?

bts, i purple you

I used a mix of fancams in this video:

#ARMY #BTS #FavoriteSongs

map of the soul,map of the soul persona,bts boy with luv,favorite bts song,best bts song,album,love yourself,tear,answer her,2 cool 4 skool,o!rul8,2?,skool luv affair,special edition,the most beautiful moment in life pt.1 pt.2,young forever,wings,you never walk alone,youth,introduction,face yourself,bts world,heartbeat,not today,dna,let go,idol,bangtan sonyeondan,fire,run,dope,boy in luv,no more dream,kamiru,bangtan boys,bts songs,방탄소년단,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar