Advertisement

Monthly Collected Haul | July 2019

Monthly Collected Haul | July 2019 Hello beautyloving unicorns and welcome to this montly collected haul, July edition. I'm also sharing some thoughts on my low buy. These are things I bought in July plus some pr and my plan is to do these every month. I was HEAVILY inspired by my friend Karen Harris here on Youtube, don't forget to check her out:


Her Channel:
Her Haul Playlist:


I did film this look and it's coming next week.


You can find my Teespring store right here:



♡Angelica
____________________________________________________________

Products mentioned:

Melt Cosmetics Digital Dust Highlighter - Genesis & Morning Star
Sephora: *
Beauty Bay: *
GRWM where I use them:

Samantha March x OFRA Lip Set
*

Chloe Tess Bag Small
*

Measuring Cup Set

Mug Cakes
Cdon:
Amazon:

Clionadh Stained Glass Collection (pr)
code ANGESCHKA10 gets you 10% off at Clionadh (some exclusions, non-affiliated)

Swatch video:

Kaleidos Makeup Futurism IV: VR Neon & Futurism V: Electro-Turquoise (pr)

Swatch video:

Sigma Beauty Enchanted Palette & New Detailed Brushes (pr)
code ANGESCHKA gets you 10% off (affiliated)
*

September Rose Slush 2 Palette (pr)
code ANGELICA gets you 10% off (affiliated)

GRWM with me where I use it:

Sol Body Shimmering Dry Oil + Body Brush (pr)
*
Colourpop California Love Collection (pr)
*
code 5ANGELICA gets you $5 off at Colourpop (some exclusions, non-affiliated)

Linda Hallberg Cosmetics Fantasticks New Colors (pr)
*
Swatch pic on Instagram:
____________________________________________________________

SOCIAL MEDIA

♡INSTAGRAM | 
♡FACEBOOK | 
♡TWITTER |
♡SNAPCHAT | Angeschka

For any business inquiries please email me at | angelicanyqvist1@gmail.com
____________________________________________________________

My codes to save some money:

♡Juvias Place - ANGELICA for 10% off (affiliated)
*

♡ SIGMA Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
*

♡Makeup Geek - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)
*

♡Blushtribe - angeschka10 for 10% off (affiliated)
(on orders £10 and up)

♡Certifeye - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡ Colourpop - 5ANGELICA for $5 off (non-affiliated, some exclusions)

♡Glamlite - ANGESCHKA for 15% off (affiliated)

♡Devinah Cosmetics - ANGESCHKA20 for 20% off (affiliated)

♡Gerard Cosmetics - ANGESCHKA for 30% off (affiliated)
*

♡Love Luxe Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡OPV Beauty - ANGESCHKA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡Touch of Glam - ANGESCHKA15 for 15% off (affiliated)

♡September Rose - ANGELICA for 10% off (affiliated)

♡Clionadh - ANGESCHKA10 for 10% off (non-affiliated)

♡Your Vanity Store - *
use code ANGELICA for 15% off (affiliated) - not on Bellami
use code ANGELICA BH for 150 SEK (about 15 euro) off Bellami (affiliated - and not on syntetic ponytails)
____________________________________________________________

The opinions stated in my videos are always 100 % my own, regardless of if I was sent the products or bought them with my own money. I would never try to sell you something I did not like! I will always be open about when I get things sent to me and what I think about them. And never be afraid to ask! Links marked with * are affiliated and some codes are marked as affiliated. I get a small commission when you decide to use an affiliated code/link. If you don't feel comfortable with that just don't use them! ♡
____________________________________________________________

angelica nyqvist,angeschka,haul,makeup haul,beauty haul,fashion haul,fashion,makeup,beauty,chloe,chloe tess,chloe tess small,unboxing,unbagging,review,sephora,ulta,collected haul,monthly haul,pr,pr haul,low buy,no buy,low buy year,no buy year,melt,samantha march x ofra,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar