Advertisement

Minecraft Let's play / Sprucing Up The Base / Episode 25

Minecraft Let's play / Sprucing Up The Base / Episode 25 In todays episode of our Minecraft let's play I start making the base look a little bit better.
We build some roads one going to the plains biome and the other to the slime farm.
I also decorate the pond by our base in this Minecraft let's play episode.

Links to my social media
Twitter -

Want more gameplay videos check out my playlists


Subscibe to my Channel Here


Music is the Ost from stonehearth
musician - Raj Mann

Rman,minecraft,minecraft let's play,minecraft lets play,minecraft survival lets play,minecraft survival let's play,play,minecraft 1.14 let's play,let's play minecraft,minecraft 1.14,minecraft survival,minecraft gameplay,minecraft 1.14 lets play,minecraft 1.14 survival lets play,minecraft 1.14 survival,minecraft lp,mojang,survival,cave road,road,path,pathway,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar