Advertisement

let's go back to school supplies shopping!

let's go back to school supplies shopping! ahh, back to school time. we love that for us!! sort of. I start online school soon so I decided to hop on the bandwagon and make some back to school videos bc I'm lowkey excited?? is that weird? probably. anyways, I hope you enjoy this mess of a video. xoxo MARS

W H E R E T O F I N D M E 

business ✿ | itsmarssss@gmail.com
Instagram ✿ | @radmarss /
Tik Tok ✿ | @radmarss
Snapchat ✿ | @mars.snappy
___

ABOUT ME

Age - 19 y/o
Camera - Canon G7X mark II
Location - Minnesota, USA

back,to,school,back to school,supply,supplies,shopping,back to school supplies,back to school supplies shopping,high school,middle school,fall,vlog,grwm,college,university,asu,arizona,Arizona state university,radmarss,tik tok,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar