Advertisement

I Dropped Retail Row 100 Times And This Is What Happened

I Dropped Retail Row 100 Times And This Is What Happened The best and worst of me when I dropped at the new retail row 100 times and this happened..
❱Subscribe & never miss a video
❱Wizzite Second Channel
❱All my Fortnite Battle Royale videos

People who think I coped Luke, please read my top/pinned comment 3
Luke The Noteable -


❱Follow me on
Twitter
Instagram
Facebook


The Sidemen Channels
Zerkaa
Vikkstar123
Miniminter
Behzinga
TBJZL

wizzite,wiz,wizz,fortnite,wizzite fortnite,dropping retail row 100 times,i dropped retail row 100 times,fortnite wizzite,fortnite retail row,fortnite dropping 100 times,fortnite this is what happened,fortnite how to,i dropped 100 times,100 times dropping,fortnite 100 times,fortnite 100 drops,fortnite dropped 100 times,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar