Advertisement

Friday Night Luxurious Lounge

Friday Night Luxurious Lounge Thank you again for joining me on another fabulous Friday night episode of Luxurious lounge. I’ll be opening up a box with a couple of fresh tobacco’s, talking about what I will be releasing this Sunday at 12 noon, as well as a few private stock customs that I will be adding to the website after this video uploads....please don’t Forget to subscribe to my newsletter located on the homepage of my website.... that way you get notifications of everything that’s being released. Show me some love by hitting the thumbs up button or double tap you know the drill. Sit back relax and #GetLuxuriousMyFriend
.
.
.
#BeardWash
#dapper
#faded
#fashion
#gentleman
#gents
#GetLuxurious
#guyswithbeards
#hair
#haircut
#haircuts
#hairstyle
#hairstyles
#letitgrow
#Luxurious
#Luxuriousbastard
#luxuriouslife
#luxury
#luxurybrand
#luxurybrands
#luxuryhair
#man
#men
#mensfashion
#GetLuxuriousMyFriends
#LuxuryBrandBeardCo
--
Web: LuxuriousBastardCo.com
E-mail: LuxuriousBastardBeardOils@gmail.com
Contact: 1-760-442-3480
Hesperia, CA 92345

Lounge

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar