Advertisement

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUNG MOM || BETHANY FONTAINE

DAY IN THE LIFE OF A YOUNG MOM || BETHANY FONTAINE This is a typical day in the life of myself, a young mom of two. I sure am grateful that I get to call this my life!


Sarah's Video -
Sarah's Instagram -
Sarah's Channel -

Delilah's Video -
Delilah's Instagram -
Delilah's Channel -

New videos every WEEK!

#DITL #momlife


★ LETS CONNECT:
Instagram:
Pintrest :

★MY AMAZON STORE FRONT:


★PRODUCTS MENTIONED:


★ GET YOUR OWN AT HOME FETAL DOPPLER! -

★ BELLEFIT POSTPARTUM GIRDLE -
Get $20 off with my discount code BETHANYF20 @


★ VIDEOS TO GET TO KNOW ME BETTER:
BIRTH VLOG -
MY SON'S BIRTH STORY -
2 WEEK POSTPARTUM UPDATE -
LIVE PREGNANCY TEST FINDING OUT IM PREGNANT -
PREGNANCY REVEAL -
BABY #2 WEEKLY UPDATES -


★ GEAR I USE:
Panasonic G7-
Tripod-
Neewer Softbox Lighting -
IMac Desktop Computer -


★Every opinion of every product I talk about is my own entirely. I would never endorse a product that hasn’t enriched my life in some way. I just want to share quality brands and products with you all.


★ Business Inquiries, Sponsors, Collaboration:
- bethanyfontaineinfo@gmail.com


★ THANK YOU to every single one of you for being so supportive by watching my channel, it means more than you will ever know! I truly feel like you are part of my family! 🌸

day in the life of a mom,day in the life of a young mom,being a young mom,day in the life,working from home,mom of two,mommy vlogger,motherhood lifestyle,sarah therese,loeppkyslife,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar