Advertisement

Brother throws rock at door | gets stabbed

Brother throws rock at door | gets stabbed Oh my God so basically this video is about just doing stupid stuff so if you want to do what we do go ahead we are we're not stopping you but it's your choice if you do choose that be aware that you are putting your life on the line basically if you get caught it's game over so if you're like us and just throw something at the door you're good but if you're not and you just knock and you run will then I think that's a worse option than just running back inside so this video took 30 minutes just to make and I'm actually happy that it worked and it was successful so if you like it please give me a thumbs-up and if you don't I really I think you should have a choice to either like or subscribe or thumbs down in comment so yeah nah nothing was harmed in the video except for one clip the the brother with the blood Clips that's the only part where my brother got hard but that was during the day and doing the things no one actually got harm so we actually happy that just came out successful and it took us a lot of work so Hugo Hughes the video now I hope you enjoy it and I'll talk to you all later

stabbed

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar