Advertisement

BOUNDARIES - Big Red [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO]

BOUNDARIES - Big Red [OFFICIAL MUSIC VIDEO] New album "Turning Point" OUT NOW!



Follow BOUNDARIES:





-LYRICS-

She’s a vicious, selfish, maniac
Once you’re rolling with her, there’s no turning back
Always on the move
Going from town to town
Make sure you’ve got what it takes, when she comes to get down
She’s making heads spin everywhere she goes
The second you see her, man you already know
A tough one like that won’t take shit from fools
She’s seen it all before, and she’s got nothing to lose

She’s been with numbers of men, tore em all apart
Big velvet purse full of broken hearts
Don’t get too close, she’ll get in your head
One day you’re living the dream, the next you wish you were dead
The fairy tale turns to nightmare
Caught at my own game, I thought I’d be in control
She played me just like she played every men
Made me fall for her then ripped my heart and soul

Do it!

I can’t believe I used to complain
About her, smoking cigarettes and snorting cocaine

But now she’s gone and I lost her track
Man I’d do anything to have her back
Now she’s gone and my world turned grey
I wake up in sweat every night, screaming her name

I’ll move on with my life like you’ve never existed
Until we meet again

Music & Lyrics by BOUNDARIES
Produced by BOUNDARIES & Première Ovation

Animation by Studio Nord-Est


Recorded, Mixed & Mastered by Maxime Lacroix at House of Gain Studio

boundaries,bndrs,boundarieshc,turning point,big red,motion design,première ovation,hardcore,punk,hardcore punk,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar