Advertisement

Argentina Stock Market Crash - Second Largest DAILY CRASH IN HISTORY!!!!

Argentina Stock Market Crash - Second Largest DAILY CRASH IN HISTORY!!!! The recent Argentina Stock Market Crash is the second largest daily stock market crash in history! That is a big thing! We discuss why the market crashed, explain the consequences and potential investment thesis for investing in the Argentinian stock market.

Stocks Crash In Argentina
1:08 Explaining the Stock Market crash in Argentina
3:03 Investing in Argetina - The Macro View
7:07 My Stock Market Crash Investment Strategy and Thesis

Want to know more about what I do?
Full-time independent stock market analyst and researcher!
STOCK MARKET RESEARCH PLATFORM (analysis, stocks to buy, model portfolio)


Inexpensive monthly stock idea and analysis:


I am also a book author:
Modern Value Investing book:


Subscribe to my newsletter for a weekly content overview and articles with stock analyses:

Check my website to hear more about me, read my analyses and about OUR charity. (YouTube add money is donated)
www.svencarlin.com

Listen to Modern Value Investing Podcast:


I am also learning a lot by interning with my mentors: dr. Per Jenster and Peter Barklin at the Niche Masters fund.

argentina stock market crash,argentina stock market,merval index crash,argentina market crash,stock market crash,market crash,ARGT market crash,explaining stock market crash,how to stock market crash,argentina stocks,stocks,stock market,daily stock market crash,stock market crash news,stock market crash news argentina,argentina market news,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar