Advertisement

$15.00 Minimum Wage? My Thoughts On The Subject

$15.00 Minimum Wage? My Thoughts On The Subject $15 Minimum Wage? Will this be the savior of our country or the end of it? Today I discuss this topic and examine whether or not we should raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour. It's a nuanced topic and not one with a very simple answer, yet I'm still in favor of a minimum wage hike. Today I explain why? Also I speak a little bit on tax brackets and why I feel they should be much higher than they currently are.

*Ways To Support This Channel!*
🡆Patreon:
🡆Paypal:
🡆Amazon Channel Wishlist:
🡆Amazon Personal Wishlist:
🡆Teespring Store:

*Other Important Links!*
🡆Discord:
🡆My Blog:
🡆Facebook:
🡆Twitter:

Objectively Subjective,Current Events,minimum wage,$15 minimum wage negative effects,$15 minimum wage debate,$15 minimum wage what we can expect,$15 minimum wage trump,$15 minimum wage senate,$15 Minimum Wage,raise the minimum wage,raise the minimum wage to $15 per hour,why not raise the minimum wage,dont raise the minimum wage,raise the minimum wage act,Godless Iowan,Inflation,economics,taxation,internal revenue service,irs,tax brackets explained,taxes,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar