Advertisement

My Singing Monsters - Radiation Alternate (Single Elementals)

My Singing Monsters - Radiation Alternate (Single Elementals) Since the upbeat monsters dont like playing the same song. They usually play a second or alternate song when they get tired of the original.

I'm considering making an alternate for every natural upbeat island, although im not entirely sure. So dont expect this to become a full series.

» Twitter:
» MSM Friend Code: 65856485DB (notmantisboi I think)

Portions of the materials used are trademarks and/or copyrighted works of Big Blue Bubble. All rights reserved by Big Blue Bubble. This material is not official and is not endorsed by Big Blue Bubble

my singing monsters,msm,mysingingmonsters,radiation island,truccus,bitt,slapoda,xiibuss,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar