Advertisement

I got a degree! Now what? | alicedoesphysics

I got a degree! Now what? | alicedoesphysics So... I've graduated from Lancaster with a BSc in Theoretical Physics! I thought I'd film a (long overdue...!) chatty life update to let you know about my plans for what's next, including postgrad study and potential jobs, and what's coming next with this channel 😊 I know it's been a while, but thank you all for sticking around 💕


Meanwhile, find me elsewhere on the internet:
Instagram |
Twitter |

For more videos:
University Advice & Revision Tips |
Physics Videos |
University Vlogs |
Study with Mes |
Sixth Form Advice & Revision Tips |
Extra Videos |

If you're a company or charity looking to contact me: alicelake123@gmail.com

alicedoesphysics,alice,does,physics,degree,graduation,graduate,lancaster,university,lancaster uni,lancaster university,university of oxford,oxford,oxford uni,oxford university,life update,chatty,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar