Advertisement

Hair update #... girl I can't even keep up. Just click and you can help me..

Hair update #... girl I can't even keep up. Just click and you can help me.. I ruined my hair and I need your help.

Previous Hair Update:

RED HAIR PAINT WAX:

This is my natural hair horror story that was COMPLETELY my fault. I hope that video was entertaining and you got a good laugh lol but please learn from my mistakes 😩

⚠️Sadly YouTube has my comments still turned off so you can go to my IG @iamtraeh & leave a comment!

LOVED THIS VIDEO? WATCH MORE! 🙃

I MADE THESE 5 COMMON MISTAKES WITH MY NATURAL HAIR:
Previous Hair Update:
Trying the StyleFactor Edge Booster Gel:
WETLINE XTREME GEL FOR A SLEEK LOW PONYTAIL:


SHOP MY FAVE NATURAL HAIR PRODUCTS! ❤️

Subscribe to my family channel! The Alpha Family


F A Q:
-1st Big Chop Date: January 28, 2014
-2nd Big Chop: November 28, 2016
-3rd Big Chop: coming soon 😂
-Hair Type: 4B/4C
-Location: Maryland


BUSINESS EMAIL FOR PRODUCT PROMOTION/COLLABORATION ONLY: iamtraeh@gmail.com

INSTAGRAM - Follow Me! @iamtraeh


Follow Me on IG: @IAMTRAEH

i need your help,natural hair,iamtraeh,i am traeh,natural hair update,damage hair update,damaged natural hair,fix hair,severely damaged natural hair,natural hair horror story,traeh natural hair horror stories,type 4 hair,hair fail,iamtraeh big chop,hair mistakes,big chop,traeh,

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar