Advertisement

Assorted ASMR 🌙 Lotion & Lid Sounds & Hand Movements & Crinkles

Assorted ASMR 🌙 Lotion & Lid Sounds & Hand Movements & Crinkles noun: ASMR
a feeling of well-being combined with a tingling sensation in the scalp and down the back of the neck, as experienced by some people in response to a specific gentle stimulus, often a particular sound.
"ASMR is triggered by things like whispering voices, paper tearing, and scalp massage"

I know this isn't my regular content, but I like to do these periodically to show my love and appreciation for you all. I love ASMR and watch it almost every night to go to sleep. It makes me feel calm and safe and I want to make you feel that way too. I hope you enjoy!
-Ali

:::Find Me Elsewhere:::
🧚‍♀️My Amazon Wishlist:
🐤Twitter:
📚Goodreads:
💻Email: Alicorverebooks@yahoo.com

Crinkles

Yorum Gönder

0 Yorumlar